Telegraph makes working with freight railroads simple, efficient, and automated. The Engineering team is building the infrastructure and interfaces for the logistics system of the future. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to further develop the platform for new customers and use cases.
Who You Are
A proven frontend software engineer with experience creating high-fidelity, responsive interfaces for operational minded users. You will work directly alongside the VP of Engineering and other skilled engineers to build the foundation of a category-defining SaaS platform. You are our dream candidate if:
- Hands on, sleeves up: You thrive in a role where you can dive in, get your hands dirty, engage directly with users, and make strategic decisions about features and functionality.
- Design is your jam: You enjoy turning mock-ups into “wow” moments and have experience in Figma / Sketch.
- Loves to build the foundation: You’re seeking the chance to coalesce the design foundation into reliable code and consistent experiences across the platform.
- Collaboration is key: You deeply enjoy aligning internal and external stakeholders to achieve results and see the opportunity to meet with users as a benefit, not a blocker.
- Growth mindset: You are excited to dive into an early stage team and believe in validated learning. You understand the tradeoffs of limited startup resources and time to go-to-market.
Who We Are
Telegraph is a stealth-mode B2B SaaS company disrupting the underdigitized freight railroad segment of the supply chain. Our product is the first-ever cloud-based operating system for freight railroads. On any given day, 40% of all goods in North America are moved on a freight train. Railroads represent over $100B of the domestic transportation market, but the industry loses $11B yearly due to relying on outdated technology from the 1980s. Telegraph’s mission is to make working with freight railroads simple, efficient and automated.
Our founding team launched Uber Freight’s internal incubator, scaled the business, and built multiple >$300M ARR SaaS products adopted globally by the largest Fortune 500 shipping companies. We are experts in launching logistics software from 0→ 1 and are backed by Construct Capital, 8VC, and BoxGroup.
- Remote Friendly: Distributed team focused on culture + results v. proximity. Availability to collaborate on U.S. timezone–friendly hours is a must.
- Offsites: Quarterly company get-togethers with a hackathon theme.
- PTO: Unlimited - and a culture that empowers you to take it.
- Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental + 401k.
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks of paid time.
- Co-working stipend: Every employee is offered monthly access to a local co-working facility.
- Equity: Above market equity and compensation packages.
- Sabbatical: 1 month, paid, beginning after 4 years of employment.
- Experience: 6+ years of building experience at a startup or other high-growth company, ideally during the early product launch phase
- Tech Stack: Vue.js, Vite, Tailwind
- Nice to have: Experience with Full stack development: Python or similar; experience with TypeScript; experience testing using Jest and Cypress
- Bonus!: Experience working in SaaS, supply chain and/or mobility technologies modernizing the way goods and people are transported.